Wow! I can't even describe how exciting this is, first off I want to congratulate Lisa from Mind and Body Intertwined for nominating me for this award. If you haven't checked out her blog yet please do, she gives out great advice and tips to live a more healthful life (which is what I'm all about as well 😊). I am a relatively new blogger, just started back in March and my blog has taken off more than I thought it would in the few short months it's been running and I owe all of it to my subscribers and the amazing writing community on social media. You all are amazing and I love reading your work! With that, I am passing this on and have nominated other fellow bloggers who I hope will continue this support thread 💜
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
With that being said, I nominated the following bloggers:
1. A Boho Life- giving you tips on a boho way of life and what it's all about.
2. Vicky/Kabuki Rune- beauty brands and supplies in the UK.
3. Lam and The Glam- lifestyle tips along with positive affirmations.
4. Casually Coastal- home decor and lifestyle blog .
5. Unpredicted Page- thoughts and perceptions on anything and everything ❤
6. Seven Syllables- lifestyle blog for young adults.
7. The Tea Chest Blog- anything and everything you would like to learn about tea 🍵
8. Thoughtful Beggar- spirituality blog designed for everyone (no religious affirmations).
9. Not So Cordial- personal and lifestyle blog.
10. Not So Modern Girl- book and film review blog.
11. Rosey Gold Box- content creation and empowerment blog.
12. The Doubting Thomas- parenting and family blog.
13. Keely Elise- fashion and wellness blog.
14. Roaming Connection- traveler& writer.
15. Johnny Odd Socks- children's book writer and family blogger.
There are quite a few things that I personally would like to know about my fellow nominated bloggers and with that I ask you some questions...
1. What do you consider to be happiness?
2. What is more important to you: money or time?
3. How do you balance work and family time?
4. What are your biggest tips for someone who is interested in blogging and/or creating a business online?
5. What are your favorite family traditions?
6. What are your favorite hobbies?
Here are the questions I was given by Lisa and my answers:
1. What’s your favourite way to pass the time?
My favorite way to pass the time is hanging out with ylmy husband, whether its doing yoga or going out on the town. He’s my best friend and my rock❤
2. What’s your favourite social media platform?
My favorite social media platform is a toss between Instagram and Twitter. I love taking and posting pictures, not so much for the like but to show my creativity in modeling and photography. I do love the Twitter community I feel they are the most supportive and kind community I’ve come across on social media.
3. At what age did you know what you wanted to be when you grew up?
Pshhh…i still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up hahahah😂
4. What’s a quirky thing you do sometimes?
I have to pack groceries with similar groceries.
5. What made you start your blog?
I’ve always loved writing but I’ve been out of touch with it for a long time. When quarantine started, I thought about blogging to share my thoughts and feelings about life, health, and wellness.
6. Who gives you the best advice in life?
My mom ❤
7. What’s your favourite film genre?
Oh gosh, I love cinema before quarantine started I would go to the movies every week or every other week. I really enjoy every genre, comedy might be my least favorite because I’m very picky when it comes to comedy.
8. What is essential in a great blog from your point of view?
What’s essential for a great blog is to know your audience. Everyone has different writing style a d personally, I like to talk to my audience it makes me feel more personable. However it’s important to know who is reading your blog and to pick topics that would either apply to them or appeal to them so they subscribe and continue to read your posts😊
9. What’s your favourite way to relax?
My favorite way to relax is to cuddle up on the couch with a cup of tea or glass of wine and watch a movie or go on a nice nature walk/hike.
10. What’s your greatest passion?
My greatest passion is staying healthy. Everyday I strive to keep as healthy as I can by keeping active and eating clean, wholesome foods.
Again, thank you so much Lisa for the nomination! Have fun and spread the love everyone!
18 views1 comment